Ingredients for Mango Pudding
2g leaves gelatin
100g mango puree
20g coconut puree
80 liter milk
20g sour cream
50g fresh cream
6pcs fresh mango sliced & strawberry for garnish, optional
2 - 3 SERVINGS
1. Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water.
2. Pour the milk into a pan, add the sugar and heat gently, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Squeeze out the gelatin and then stir it into the warm milk mixture to dissolve.
3. Pour all other ingredients and the gelatin mixture into a clean bowl and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into wine glasses or ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
5. After the pudding is chilled, you can garnish with fresh mango sliced & strawberries (if using).