Collect stamps with every $20 spent at any of the participating concepts including Ichiban Boshi, Ichiban Sushi, Kabe no Ana, Men-ichi, Shimbashi Soba, Shabu Tontei, Yaki Yaki Bo, Ichiban Bento, Gokoku Japanese Bakery, Kuriya Japanese Market, Wadori, Idaten Udon, Pittarino and Sushi-GO.
Redeem delectable food items across 9 different concept restaurants*.
Complete your card to spin and win up to $80 worth of dining vouchers.
*Food item redemption is not available at Kuriya Japanese Market, Idaten Udon, Gokoku Japanese Bakery, Ichiban Bento & Wadori.
Here's how our digital &Rewards programme works.
Click the image to view.
Terms & Conditions
1. Present your Rewards Card before ordering complimentary item which is subject to availability, while stocks last.
2. Complimentary food item(s) can only be redeemed on next visit after receiving stamp and by the expiry date stated on the card.
3. No redemption of Rewards Program complimentary items at Kuriya Japanese Market, Idaten Udon, Gokoku Japanese Bakery, Ichiban Bento & Wadori.
4. Not valid with other promotions, discounts & not to be combined with other vouchers. Payment by voucher is not eligible for stamps.
5. Not allowed to combine two incomplete Rewards Cards or the previous & the current Rewards Cards to achieve maximum stamps.
6. Rewards Vouchers redeemed can only be used on the next visit before the expiry date stipulated on the voucher.
7. Rewards Cards are not exchangeable for cash.
8. Only original Rewards Cards will be accepted.
9. Expired Rewards Cards will not be accepted or extended for usage.
10. Management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of the rewards card.
11. Any Rewards Card found to be tampered with will be null & void.
12. This Rewards Card is not valid for use in Malaysia.
13. All Rewards Cards must be fully stamped to qualify for the spin.
14. RE&S Enterprises Pte Ltd reserve the rights to make any changes without prior notice.
FAQ (In light of COVID-19)
Q: Will my current Rewards Card be extended given the current COVID-19 situation?
A: All Fuyu/Haru Rewards Cards (original expiry 30 April & 31 July 2020 respectively) will be further extended till 31 October 2020.
Q: Will my current Rewards Vouchers be extended given the current COVID-19 situation?
A: All Rewards Vouchers issued this year will be further extended till 31 October 2020. For vouchers that are issued on 31 October, they will be valid for 1 month till 30 November 2020.
Q: I have some free food items that I have yet to redeem. Can I still redeem them?
A: Redemption of food items will be temporarily suspended until normal dine-in services resume. Extension of Rewards Cards will allow you to visit at a later date to redeem the free items.
Q: Can I use my Rewards Cards/Vouchers and earn stamps for takeaway?
A: You can use your Rewards Cards/Vouchers and earn stamps for take-away orders/retail items at the stores. For more information on the outlets that remain open this period, please click here to find out more.
Q: Can I use my Rewards Cards/Vouchers for online orders?
The use of Rewards Cards/Vouchers is not applicable for online orders via our online order sites and delivery partners like GrabFood/FoodPanda.
For FAQ on our digital &Rewards programme, please click here .
Be the first to receive exclusive invitations to & Experience events, preview authentic Japanese recipes by our top head chefs